Bose FreeSpace DS 100SE loudspeaker (white)
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) : 75 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Dispersion : 180° H x 75° V
Long-Term Power Handling : 100 W (400 W peak)
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m) : 85 dB SPL
Maximum SPL @ 1 m : 105 dB SPL (111 dB SPL peak)
Nominal Impedance : 8 Ω (transformer bypassed)
Premier, high-performance, full-range surface-mount loudspeaker designed for foreground music and speech reproduction in a wide range of installed applications. Features a rotatable array that delivers a 180° x 75° coverage pattern and a frequency range down to 60 Hz.
For indoor and outdoor applications.
EN 54-24 compliant DS loudspeaker models are also available for use in Voice Alarm (VA) systems. Please contact your local Bose team for availability information.
- Extended-range, high-performance loudspeaker with two (2) 2.25" (57 mm) Twiddler® drivers and a single 5.25" (133 mm) woofer in a ported enclosure designed for surface-mounted foreground and background music and paging applications
- Proprietary Articulated Array® speaker configuration provides 180° H x 75° V coverage out of the box when the loudspeaker is mounted horizontally. Array can be rotated for horizontal or vertical use
- Simple 1->2->3 installation system. Mounting hardware allows for horizontal and vertical orientation with adjustable pitch or yaw
- Integrated multi-tap transformer with innovative thumb wheel adjustment for easy-to-change tap settings from under front end cap
- Shared voicing across entire FreeSpace DS product family enables DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100 loudspeakers to be integrated on the same system and maintain consistent tonal quality
- Supported by a suite of accessories, including wall-mount bracket, ceiling-mount bracket, pole-mount bracket and junction boxes
Restaurants and bars
Resorts and hospitality venues
Houses of worship